Oracle Audit Vault & Database Firewall Expert
GreyDetect is looking for a high-performing Oracle Audit Vault & Database Firewall Expert. This role involves consolidating audit data, monitoring network traffic, blocking and substituting of SQL, logging, policy management, raising alerts, and providing comprehensive reports for forensic and compliance purposes.
- Supporting audit vault and firewall.
- Patch and upgrade Oracle audit vault and database firewall servers.
- Audit vault configuration for transactional auditing based on client requirements.
- Deploying the audit vault agents on the target database servers.
- Managing DWH user access and restrictions.
- Performing daily health check and reporting.
- Writing SQL query to generate daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Comparing application generated reports with audit vault logs.
- Checking audit vault logs on daily basis to find DWH fraud searches.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Equivalent experience.
- Good background in Cybersecurity services.
- 3-5 years of work experience in relevant field.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong technical know how of Oracle vault and database.
- Certifications in cybersecurity and Oracle would be a plus.
- Annual return ticket.
- Healthcare insurance.
- Company accommodation.
- To and from transportation.
- All visa costs coverage.
- Other family benefits.